Sunday, September 30, 2012

Katharine McPhee-Nude Photos

Katharine McPhee-Nude PhotosKatharine McPhee-Nude Photos
Date of Birth
25 March 1984, Los Angeles, California, USA
Birth Name
Katharine Hope Mcphee
Nickname
Kat
Height
5' 8" (1.73 m)
Spouse
Nick Cokas (2 February 2008 - present)
Trade Mark
Curly hair
Trivia
Daughter of singer and vocal coach Peisha Arten and Daniel McPhee.
Lives in California.
Was roommates with fellow "American Idol: The Search for a Superstar" (2002) contestant Kellie Pickler.
She sang "Since I Fell for You", "All in Love is Fair", and "Think" to advance to the top 12 of "American Idol: The Search for a Superstar" (2002).
Her older sister's name is Adrianna.
Attended the Boston Conservatory of Music for 3 semesters.
Her fans are known as "The Kat Pack" and "McPhans".
She performs the song "Think", originally sung by Aretha Franklin, on the "American Idol" top 12 CD.
She came in second place on May 24, 2006, next to "American Idol: The Search for a Superstar" (2002) season 5 winner Taylor Hicks.
Her hit single is "My Destiny", to be released on June 20, 2006.
She won a car during the American Idol finale. It was a black Ford Mustang.
She has a goddaughter who was born during her run in Hollywood.
Attended Notre Dame High School in Sherman Oaks with Rachel Bilson and Kirsten Dunst.
She released her own version of "Over The Rainbow" along with her hit single, "My Destiny".
In the opening dates of "The American Idol Tour 2006", she suffered bronchitis, laryngitis, and broke her foot before an August 1 concert date.
Has a Chihuahua named Nena.
Ranked #47 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.
Battled with Bulimia eating disorder.
Engaged to Nick Cokas [September 28, 2007].
Married Nick Cokas in Beverly Hills, McPhee's representative, Justin Grey Stone, told People Magazine. Former "American Idol: The Search for a Superstar" (2002) contestants Kellie Pickler and Mandisa Hundley were among the 305 wedding guests. (2 February 2008).
Grew up in the same neighborhood as her The House Bunny (2008) co-star Anna Faris, but never met until filming began.
Before being on "American Idol: The Search for a Superstar" (2002), she was a struggling actress trying to get a break.
She set-up "McPhee Outreach" to finance a school in Africa [2010].
Loves classical music.
One of her personal American idols is Stevie Wonder.
Personal Quotes
On coming second to Taylor Hicks: "I don't need sad faces or anyone to feel bad for me. I have got a record deal, pretty much. It wasn't about winning the title, I just wanted to give the best performance I could".
When I made it onto American Idol, I knew that food - my eating disorder - was the one thing really holding me back. I was binging my whole life away for days at a time. So when I got on the show, I said, 'You know what? I can do well in this competition. Let me give myself a chance and just get a hold of this thing.' . . . That's why I say American Idol saved my life, because if I hadn't auditioned I don't think I would have gotten a handle on food.
People made a big deal out of [my album cover being racy]. They said,'She's a slut, blah blah blah.' But I'm really not showing that much skin. It's all suggested.
I want to have, like, 15 babies. I've always wanted to be pregnant. One year for Halloween, I decided to be pregnant, so I got this nun costume, and I put a big belly under it. I showed my parents and said I want to go to school as a pregnant nun. My dad sat me down and said,'Katharine, you can't!'
We had our first table read last week, and [producer] Adam Sandler was sitting right across from me making faces, I was nervous, [but] I love Adam. I've always been a big fan of his movies and that kind of comedy. I met Adam and was like, 'This is so crazy!'
I was prematurely developed, as a freshman, I looked like a junior; I had boobs. Some of the older kids saw me in the yearbook and said I was cute. I came from an all-girl school. I was determined to get a boyfriend!
When I turned 21, I thought it was a good age to explore. You're no longer a teenager, so it's okay [to date older guys]. I gravitated toward them, and I love them. They're just wiser, and they're less about themselves and more about you.
I love being a role model. It's still a man's world in society. Girls should keep working on themselves.
[on Marilyn Monroe] She got our attention initially, of course, because she was so effortlessly beautiful. We all have a fascination with beautiful women and the struggles they go through in a man's world.

Katharine McPhee-Nude Photos
Katharine McPhee-Nude Photos
Katharine McPhee-Nude Photos